The Mission of Xavia Fox Media & Events is to add to society as a whole, and individuals uniquely, in a positive & progressive way. Our vision, goal and plan is to provide quality events and shows, that not only entertain & educate but also encourage positive health mentally, physically, emotionally and financially for all.
Xavia Fox was the Host, Producer & Editor of the “Xavia Fox Talks” show. Xavia’s engaging personality enticed her audiences into conversations regarding dating & relationships, health & fitness, and helping to promote small business & owners. The show has run for 8 years on YouTube channel “xfoxonthebox”. Xavia also authored and released a book that is HOT on Amazon via Kindle, “The Men In My Life & What I’ve Learned” is an autobiographical story detailing the significant experiences in her life that helped shape her and taught her lessons. It starts with her father as a child and unfolds interesting and vividly told stories that take place through 2014. You can also purchase a paperback autographed copy here on the website.
Xavia is also a former blogtalk host, her 2 year run of her blogtalk show “What’s going on with Xavia Fox” hosted some of the most intriguing guests & conversations. A couple of Xavia’s favorite shows were with Leidra Lawson, author of Sugar Baby 101 & Alexyss K. Tylor of Penis Power! Many conversations were had that highlighted the viewpoints of her varied guests on Dating & Relationships.
Xavia is a certified life coach, who studied the healing arts. Not a self proclaimed coach who gives advice. Xavia is trained to take you through activities that reveal the underlying issue(s) and help you grow through it, allowing you to move forward without that challenge blocking your progress.
Xavia has been interviewed by radio show hosts in the US and Germany. Some of her favorite interviews include the AC Green show, WVON/IHeart Radio “Talk of the Town” w/Art “Chat Daddy” Sims & Intellectual Radio “He Said/She Said” w/Wanda B!
- Media Personality that inspires thought and change!
- Humanitarian, Free Thinker
- Thought Leader, Influencer
- Widow, Mother of 2 daughters
Xavia is available for bookings within the US, retreats and cruises.
Xavia has been challenging audiences and changing lives since 2002 via events, radio, TV and social media. She has that rare blend of substance & style that makes her a “one of a kind” experience! Xavia delivers powerful dialogue that will blow your audience away!
To book Xavia Fox email her directly at email@example.com
To participate in the upcoming online casting call you will need..
- A Head Shot
- A FULL BODY shot
- A short video answering the following questions
- What are you looking for in a mate?
- What do you have to offer a mate?
- Why do you desire a relationship?
Here are a few of the eligibility requirements, you will be given a complete list prior to receiving the application.
- All applicants must be US Citizens and reside in the specified City/State indicated for the show. (Chicago, IL. (Chicagoland areas)
- All applicants must be SINGLE. To qualify as “Single”, the applicant must not currently be involved in a committed intimate relationship, which includes: any marital relationship (whether or not the parties are separated or currently in the process of divorcing or annulling such marriage), any co-habitation relationship involving physical intimacy or a monogamous dating relationship more than two (2) months in duration.
- All applicants must be a minimum of 26 years of age and a maximum of 59 years of age at the time of application & taping of the show (5/2020-10/2020).
- You MUST be employed or self-employed generating income. A MINIMUM of a full time job making minimum wage (13.00/hr) or grossing a MINIMUM of 27,040.00/yr.
- If chosen for the show you must be available for ALL tapings July-October. A tentative schedule will be issued once you are matched and confirmed for the show. This schedule is TENTATIVE and subject to change. You must be available for ALL tapings!
- Participants must be available to participate in taping additional program materials and in promotional activities for the program on selected days upon producers’ request.
- Applicants must never have been convicted of a felony. Applicants must never have been convicted of a misdemeanor or ever had a restraining order entered against them, either of which were based in whole or in part of committing one or more acts of violence, theft or fraud. This decision is at the producers’ sole discretion.
- Applicant may not presently be a candidate for any type of political office, and may not become a candidate from the time the application is submitted until the end of the broadcast of the show in which they appeared.
Creating an image of success and authority for your business is a smart way to win more customers. People are comfortable doing business with companies they trust to meet their expectations. If your business looks profitable, customers believe you can deliver what they need.
Imagine how your reputation soars when you work alongside another successful brand, such as Xavia Fox Media & Events! Through event sponsorship, you can leverage this power of collective credibility. Sponsorship is increasingly popular among businesses that want to grow fast and reach quality audiences.
In fact, brand strategy firm ESP Properties expects sponsorship spending to reach $24.2 billion in North America and $65.8 billion globally.
What does it mean to sponsor an event? Sponsors offer funding or products and services to support events! In exchange, you get business exposure and a chance to connect with new customers.
If you’re looking to stretch your marketing budget, THAT is a great reason to sponsor an event!!
Given the tendency for consumers to associate sponsors with events, it is important for sponsoring companies to choose events that fit well with the image of their products. With that in mind the following businesses are a PERFECT fit for Xavia Fox Media & Events LLC. !!
- Athletic wear
- Auto repair shops
- Beard care products
- Body Care Products
- Car dealerships
- Cell Phones
- Clothing stores
- Colleges & Advanced Educational entities
- Colognes & Perfumes
- Condom companies
- Electronic sales
- Energy drinks
- Eye wear/Sun Shades
- Furniture stores
- Grocery Stores
- Hair Care products
- Health food stores
- Insurance companies
- Jewelry stores
- Liquor Companies & Distributors
- Make-up lines
- Massage Therapists
- Morning After Pill
- Nail shops
- Night Clubs & Lounges Plastic surgeons
- Radio Stations
- Rental cars
- Shoe stores
- Skin care products
- Social Media platforms
- Sports teams,
- Sporting Good Stores
- Tattoo artists
- Top Golf
- Victoria’s secret
Just to name a few!
We will CUSTOMIZE a sponsorship package to fit your goals & budget! Consider the following questions…
- What return on investment are you looking for in a sponsorship or marketing partnership? Branding, Exposure, Customers…all of that!
- What are your demographics and how are you currently reaching them?
- What sponsorships have you done that have been successful?
- Can you tell me about some partnerships that were not successful and why?
- What are your marketing goals and how can we best help achieve those goals?
- Logo placements, speaking opportunities, social media mentions
- Art Installations
- Vendor Opportunities
- Live Broadcast
- Virtual Reality Installations
- Sponsored Lounges
- WiFi & Phone Charging station
- Illuminated Smart Wall & Social Media
- Short Fitness/Wellness Sessions
- Unique Giveaways/Swag Bags
- Online Contests and much more!
What people are saying about Xavia Fox….
- Sage advice …. Self confidence… Self awareness…. And savvy!
- Beauty…Intelligence…Strength…she belongs on the National Stage! She’s the epitome of today’s Woman in a Positive Way. Not the image usually displayed in hopes of perpetuating a stereotype….she’s Class Personified!
- Inspirational. Her energy is out of this world! Love it!
- A spirit of joy, intelligence, and dynamic conversation.
as Xavia Fox!
Xavia, is one of the most business savvy, charismatic, and influential thought leaders on relationship building I have had the pleasure to know. I have known her for close to five years.
During times when I have mentored others, specifically young professionals, I have had them listen to her internet talk shows, read her life-style blog pieces, and review her wisdom quotes, to introduce them to how to raise their business game and put their performance strengths to work. If you are in need of an Executive or Life Coach, review her portfolio of services and give her a call!
She is the real deal!
Dennis Haynes. HR Business Professional & Mentor
Candid, Controversial & Real Conversation is what I appreciate most about Xavia Fox & her show “Xavia Fox Talks” along with the education provided via exploring various perspectives without judgment. I’m entertained by the creative topics week to week & diverse conversations. While looking forward to the next question proposed as it will be anything but typical…Thank God, Great Job & Keep Conquering!!!
Coach Da-Nay Macklin, Glenwood, IL
A few years ago a friend invited me to a local taping regarding relationships. I attended and was loving the fact that Xavia Fox was able to bridge the gap and get both men and women talking about issues that have many struggling to get or maintain healthy meaningful relationships. I learned a lot during that taping, loved the diversity on the panel, and laughed uncontrollably at times. From that day on I decided that Xavia was someone I wanted to know. I started following her on Facebook and introduced myself. She has a Morning Stat Chat that always has me enlightened and sometimes enraged, but always keeps me thinking. I was invited to be on the Season 2 panel and was thrilled. This was a very intriguing experience for me because I met some amazing people, was able to give my opinion about issues that concerned me, and learned a great deal about the opposite sex. I’m a single woman who struggles to meet, mingle, and date. Having Xavia’s morning chats, listening to her radio shows, and watching her talk shows, helps to locate problematic areas for me regarding dating. I will never forget a piece of advice she gave me that has helped me change the way I look at things: I once expressed how I wasn’t “attracted” to an amazing guy. Xavia’s response was: Well you were “attracted” to all of your ex’s, and look where that got you. One Word: EPIC!!!
Talisia Ross, Chicago, IL
Xavia is a great person that loves to help people. I have the honor of saying that she has helped me with personal issues regarding my personal life and always supported the choices I made to better myself. I have had a lot of trials in terms of my marriage and she has shed light to me in many ways. Xavia is the woman to go to when you want the cold hard truth. Xavia has not only helped me but she has also helped my sister in relationship issues as well. I have viewed her show on YouTube and various different projects that she has been involved in and it’s a blessing to see that she not only helps people like myself and my sister but others as well. I have tuned into her radio station with various topics and she has been helpful to others and myself as well. Xavia Fox is a blessing with a good heart and a strong woman with so much intelligence. She isn’t like most people in the radio and talk show industry where they honestly get too busy and don’t care. Xavia goes above and beyond and follows up with people like myself at a later time to make sure things are going OK. I thank God for her and she is nothing but a blessing. Xavia Fox deserves all recognition for the hard work, loyalty, concern and compassion for others. I can honestly say she is better then Dr. Phil, Oprah and any other talk show host because she cares from the heart and wants to see people grow and prosper.
Maria Cosentino, Northbrook, IL
Xavia Fox Is a fantastic host and an awesome woman. Her dynamic personality and boundless energy keep her shows exciting. I love working with Ms. Fox. She is the BOMB!”
Ria Harris, Chicago, IL
I’ve had the opportunity to participate in her Morning “Stat chat” discussions on Facebook. This discussion encourages male and female opinions/comments and also her (Xavia Fox) views. Ms Xavia Fox showed me that women are equal to men in everyday life struggles, views, strength and stability (might be more). Her views are of our daily life encounters, situations, family struggles, jobs, relationships, marriages, parenting, etc.. My level of thinking grew during my participation in the “Stat Chats”. The participants level of intelligence exceeds the stereotypical view, and we can voice our opinion w/o contention. I applaud her for being an intellectual person, a leader and the best Talk/Radio show host I’ve ever seen! I will always be a fan and participant of the morning “Stat Chat” and a follower to a great leader.
Eldridge Garland-Hanchell-DJ/E-XTREME Watersports Owner-1649-441-5512,
Turks & Caico’s Islands
How do I begin to address the impact that Ms.Fox has on the “BLACK CHICAGO relationship society?” Xavia has taken her genuine love for people, dedication of ensuring better relationships and relentless organization skills in developing forums to give men and women of color a chance to voice their opinions/frustrations/interventions on the subject of relationships. I was honorably chosen last year (2012) to sit on a male panel, created by Xavia to address issues that plague our relationships and I end up learning more (positive and negative) about our thought processes when it comes to relationships and then when I felt the need to have a part 2 to those conversations, well Xavia was right there in her support to have us talk about solutions! Xavia, I tip my hat to you sister and cheer you on in your future endeavors! Keep moving mountains, you wonderful woman!
Khalid Scott, MSW, CADC, MISA I, LCWS, Lansing, IL.
I was in Bar Louie in Hyde Parking having a conversation with a friend about love, relationships and men. Being that I had been single and just met an awesome guy I had a lot to talk about. I was excited, I was scared, I was optimistic and most of all I hoped that he was not full of you know what. We went on to talk about what we thought were the 5 most important things that men looked for when selecting a mate. I was assured by a friend that a woman’s body was on the list and she assured me that at our age, only 38 at the time, this did not matter to men. Another woman overheard our conversation and suggested that I look Xavia up on Facebook. She went on to explain who Xavia was and how the things that we discussed are the sort of issues that Xavia tackles on a heartfelt and in depth level. I did so and sent the same question. Boy did I get an answer. The men answered honestly and openly. Indeed a woman’s body even at my age, only 38 at the time, did matter. Since then, I have been hooked. Xavia’s topics are intriguing and entertaining. The emotion that the responses spark in me run the gamut from anger, to joy, to WTH and “I thought so”. She is passionate about what she does. She works hard and it shows. I have attended two of her live tapings and they were awesome. I take so much knowledge away and really, really think about the topics. I have gotten more than my share of insight into the male psyche thanks to her show. For that I say THANK YOU cause knowledge is power. I feel powerful !!!!!
Joyce Griffin, Chicago, IL
I learned of Xavia from my friend. I have attended the F2F for seasons 1 and 2, watch the YouTube shows, and of course read the Morning Stat Chat on FB. One of the things that I appreciate is her determination to create her own thing. In listening and reading the comments and opinions of others sometimes I’m optimistic about the future for Black couples and other times I’m a bit dismayed. Most all times I’m entertained. There are times in the comment threads where an opposing opinion is made that isn’t the status quo answer when I think myself and others have a light bulb moment. One thing that has been made clear for me is some of the reasons there is a divide between the sexes, people don’t pay attention, show respect, and follow through. Most of all I do enjoy that someone is getting the necessary conversations started!
Cynthia Holden, Chicago, IL